Vice President—Mike Scolari
Fundraising efforts include: Cottonwood Non-a-thon, Spring Fling-Family Night , Box Tops for Education, Dillons and T-shirt sales.
The PTO provides funds and time to encourage learning at Cottonwood.
- PTO purchased 18 chromebooks (version of a laptop)
- PTO purchased new playground equipment in 14-15. The Topsy Turvey is installed and is being well used.
- PTO purchased 30 iPads for the classrooms in 2012-13
- PTO purchased the trees and sprinkler system for the Cottonwood playground.
- PTO helps with the AR Goal recognition party each 9 weeks.
- PTO helped buy more playground equipment for the playground.
- PTO provides classroom funds for teachers to purchase supplies.
- PTO provides money per child for field trips.
- PTO provides money for 4th grade students to attend the symphony.
- PTO provides meals for teachers during parent/teacher conferences.
- PTO provides snacks for students in grades 3, 4 and 5 during state assessments.
- PTO has provided Promethean, clickers, data projectors, e-instruction and software for our students and teachers.
If you are interested in volunteering for a committee, download the Volunteer form and send it into the Cottonwood office.
Helping with Mother Son Night Activity
Helping with Father Daughter Night Activity
Helping with Boxtops/soup labels
Helping with AR party celebrations for grades 2-5
Helping with the Family Night
Helping with the Greater Andover Days Float
Helping with Parent Teacher Conference Meals
You can e-mail Tijen Owings or Mercedes Hayes for more information.
Choose another page in this section.